Keep costs down and quality under tighter control by supplying master CDRs ready to go for your cassette dupes!
please supply your material for duplication on an Audio CDR disc as follows:
For 2 seperate sided cassette copies, either
1. Submit one CD with just 2 tracks. Track one must be the whole of the A side and track 2 must be the whole of the B side. It is that simple. This doesn't mean to say you can only have one song on each side, you can have many but just save them all on the disc as one track, the next track being the B side.
2. Submit 2 CDRs, one for each side, each CDR to have just one track for the whole side, as above the track can contain several songs/programs for the side but just have them all showing as one track
3. Submit one CDR with all the songs/tracks on, seperately. 3 tracks or more. But our CD master loader will split these tracks as close to even sides as possible, the most logical split. Be sure to check your order and timings as the split may end up different to your expectations. It will not change any running order but split the tracks into 2 as even as possible and always attempt to make the A side longest within reason but that is not always possible. So you can, for example submit a CDR with 15 tracks on all roughly the same duration and it will split something like tracks 1-8 as the A side and 9-15 as the B side. But where track durations vary it will aim to get as even duration per side as possible.
For the same tracks/songs on both sides of the cassette copies, either
1. submit one CDR with 2 tracks, track 1 to be all the program for one side and track 2 is the same track repeated.
2. Submit all the tracks for one side as seperate tracks twice, so repeat them all on the same disc. So if you have for example 6 songs to play both sides of your cassettes submit a CDR with 12 tracks on it, the 6 tracks you want and then repeat the same 6 songs on the same disc.
3. (this way actually takes longer) submit one CDR with one track, the one track can contain one or several songs but just save them all as one track and that can be loaded again seperately for side B.
For just one sided cassette copies
1. Submit just one CDR with one track, one track to contain all the contents for A side
DO NOT SUBMIT CDRs WITH 3 OR MORE TRACKS UNLESS YOU REQUIRE THEM AUTOMATICALLY SPLITTING INTO A/B SIDES
CASSETTES WHICH WILL BE OVER C80, 40 MINS PERS SIDE WILL REQUIRE 2 CDRS SUBMITTING, EACH CONTAINING ALL THE SIDE CONTENT AS ONE TRACK (unless the same both sides, just one disc)
Any other formats, including downloads online or discs with multi tracks for each sides on seperate discs will incur some rearranging and take a while longer to process.
3. Please add at least 1 second of silence at the beginning AND end of each CD track contained within the audio portion of the track. (2-3 seconds if possible) This will reduce the risk of losing a split-second of program material at the beginning and/or end of each side.
4. Please ensure your program is free of excessive digital distortion, clipping and extreme low-to-low midrange saturation as any distorted masters tend to get exaggerated by our process and too much low end can use up headroom resulting in a quieter cassette
Call us with any further questions.
Mastering Fees if not submitted on audio CDRs as above,
£10 up to 40 mins in total
£15 up to 60 mins
£25 up to 90 mins